911 COVID TESTING
Last Updated: March 10, 2021
We may modify this Policy from time to time. The date of change will be shown next to “Last Updated” at the top of this page. We encourage you to read this Policy periodically to ensure you have up-to-date knowledge of our privacy practices. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will provide you with notice before the modifications are effective by sending a message to the email address associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Services after changes to this Policy become effective, you accept the revised Policy. If any changes are unacceptable to you, you may stop using our Services at any time.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information when you use our Services, create an account with us or provide Personal Information to us. Personal Information is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with a particular individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, unique identifier, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, and phone number. The types of Personal Information that we may collect about you are:
- Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you give us when you register with us, when you use our Services, give us feedback, or when you otherwise choose to provide your information to us.
- When you sign up for a Covid test we may collect your name, address, phone number, email address, race, ethnicity, title, birth date, sex, gender identification, credit card information, together with other information.
- Communications from You
When you use our Services, we may automatically collect and store certain information about you and the activity you engaged in, for example: your name and contact information and information that you voluntarily provide to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information as described in this Policy or otherwise through your informed consent.
- To Provide Our Services to You
We will use your Personal Information to provide information or perform Services that you request.
- For the Operation and Administration of Our Business
We will use your Personal Information for the purposes of furthering our business, including creating, operating, delivering, maintaining, and improving our Services.
- To Provide Customer Support or Respond to You
We collect information that you provide to us when you contact us, such as with questions, concerns, feedback, disputes or issues, so we can address your needs and support your use and enjoyment of the Services.
- To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance
Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your Personal Information. For example, we process your Personal Information to comply with privacy laws, comply with employment laws, or as necessary to manage risk as required under applicable law. We will ask for information to verify your identity and residence status in order to fulfill your CCPA rights request.
We safeguard the security of the information you provide to us with physical, electronic, and administrative procedures.. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the Internet, and cannot ensure the security of the information that is transmitted through the Internet.
Please recognize that protecting your Personal Information is also your responsibility. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your information when you are on the Internet, or when you communicate with us and with others through the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account might have been compromised), or if you suspect someone else is using your account, please let us know immediately by contacting us.
Children and Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children in connection with the use of our Services. This Section explains our online information collection, disclosure, and parental consent practices with respect to information collection from children under the age of 13 (“child” or “children”) in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). For more information about COPPA and general tips about protecting children’s online privacy, please go to www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rules/rulemaking-regulatory-reform-proceedings/childrens-online-privacy-protection-rule.
Links to Third Party Sites
We may contain links to other sites that are owned or operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content, privacy or security practices of any third parties. To protect your information, we encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those third parties.
This section applies only to California residents.
- California Residents Rights
Under California Laws, California residents have the following rights (“Rights”) listed below. Your Right to Know and Right to Deletion are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personal Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personal Information, your account with us or the security of the business’s systems of networks.
- Right to Know. You have the right to know the Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you. You have the right to request in writing from us a copy of the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which we collected that information, why we collected that information, the categories of third parties with whom we shared your Personal Information, the categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose, and the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. Please note that we are only required to respond twice per calendar year to your Rights to Know.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you. However, we are not required to comply with such requests if it is necessary for us or our partners to maintain the Personal Information in order to:
- complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- use Personal Information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which a California resident provided the information and is reasonably aligned with the expectations of the resident based on the resident’s relationship with the business.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information. If a business sells your Personal Information you have the right to opt-out of having your Personal Information sold. We do not sell any of your Personal Information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against those who exercise their Rights. Specifically, if you exercise your Rights, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services or provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information, please email us at [email protected] Or write to us at: Privacy Officer PO BOX 491703, Los Angeles CA 90049